In Ondo, a 5-month-old baby and its mother were killed by generator fumes.


On March 10, a mother and her five-month-old child were killed by generator smoke they inhaled at night in their home in Owo, Ondo state.

According to Vanguard, the family bought the generator on March 6 and died on Friday night as a result.

Tawa, who was identified as the deceased, worked at the Federal Medical Centre, FMC, Owo, along with her husband.


According to reports, Tawa called her older sister on Thursday evening to tell her that she would be bringing her sick baby to her.

It was learned that the sister was informed when she arrived at Tawa’s workplace around noon that neither her Tawa nor the husband were there. According to reports, the couple’s coworkers and the elder sister of the deceased entered their home to find the door locked.


They had to break in, and they came back to find them unconscious and the baby dead. They were hurried to the FMC, where the spouse later passed on, while the husband is supposed to be in basic condition.

The sad development has not yet received a response from the state police command.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Adblock Detected

please turn off ads blocker