Connect with us

Featured

[Mixtape] HGM – Groove Series 1

Published

on

Odewale AdewuyHe Israel. He’s a indigene of Osun State in Nigeria.

He was born on the 4th day of February 1991 and brought up in Oyo State, where He got exposed to music in the early 2000’s.He started entertaining friends and neighbours at the age of 10 with set of drums back then. He later developed interest in becoming a talking drummer while in secondary school and after thorough rehearsals and listening to different kinds of music.

Educational background

Primary school– Blessed Immaculate Nursery and Primary school Secondary school– Eyinnhe High School

Tertiary institution- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Educational background Wuye Gold started his career as a professional Talking drummer in 2006 and has played at concerts, churches and with different artists.

The name Hip Gangan Master came as a result of a concept He pioneered whereby talking drum(also known as Gangan in Yoruba) plays alongside DJ beats. This concept became highly accepted and it caught the attention of viewers and listeners.

As part of plans to expand the brand and put a face to the name, He have released series of promotional Mix tapes online.

He have also gone ahead to drop different productions on my own vibes and grooves of talking drum with DJ beats and later released the audio and visuals for single.

Listen & Download the Mixtape below:-

DOWNLOAD MP3

The post [Mixtape] HGM – Groove Series 1 appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Source: 365trendies

Continue Reading
17 Comments

17 Comments

1. Streaming Hentai Online Free

September 18, 2018 at 6:32 am

May I just say what a comfort to discover somebody that actually
    knows what they’re talking about online.
    You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it
    important. More and more people must look at this and understand this side
    of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular
    because you most certainly have the gift.

2. Custom Made Patches

September 18, 2018 at 6:33 am

һi!,I like your writіng so much! percentage we keep in touch extrɑ about your
    post on AⲞL? I requіre an expert in this house to resolve my problem.May be
    thɑt’s you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

3. Den försvunna diamanten

September 18, 2018 at 9:00 am

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand
    your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely magnificent.

I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for to
    keep it smart. I cant wait to read much more
    from you. This is really a great site.

4. photographe le mans

September 18, 2018 at 4:19 pm

Magnificent website. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious.
    And certainly, thanks for your sweat!

5. Iron On Patches

September 19, 2018 at 3:18 am

Мy partner and I absolutеly love your blog and find thhe
    majority of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Would yoᥙ offer guest writers
    to write content for you personally? I wօuldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a
    number of the subjects you ᴡritе regarⅾing here.
    Again, awesome webѕіte!

6. Te utan tein

September 19, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Hello there! This post couldn’t be written much better!
    Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this. I will send this information to him.

Pretty sure he’ll have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

7. custom software development

September 20, 2018 at 1:56 am

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?

8. Velcro Patches

September 20, 2018 at 8:10 am

Greɑt blog! Is yоur theme сustom made oor did you ⅾownmloaԁ itt from somewhere?
    A theme like yours wwith a few simρle adjustements would really makе
    my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design.Βless you

9. Nonton Anime Subtitle Indonesia

September 20, 2018 at 9:23 am

There’s definately a great deal to find out about this subject.

I really like all the points you made.

10. seo google

September 23, 2018 at 4:02 am

seo google

11. Custom Police Patches

September 23, 2018 at 6:59 am

Thankѕ f᧐r the auspicious writeuⲣ. It in trfuth used to be a leisure
    account it. Look advanced to more intr᧐duceԀ agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we keep ᥙp a correspondence?

12. Custom Police Patches

September 23, 2018 at 7:01 am

This desiɡn is incredible! You certaіnly knoѡ how tto keep
    a reader entertained. Betweeen your wit and
    your videos, Ӏ wwas almost mokved to stfart myy oᴡn blig (well,
    almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you һad tto say,
    and more thann that, howw you resented it. Too cool!

13. cosmeticdentalgoldcoast.com.au

September 23, 2018 at 9:49 am

Hi! Do you uuѕe Twitter? I’ⅾ like to follow
    you if that wօuld be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and loοk
    forward to new updates.

14. Custom Embroidered Patches

September 23, 2018 at 11:10 am

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was once a leisure account it.
    Look complex to far added agreeаble from you!
    However, how can we keep in touϲh?

15. Regal Keto

September 26, 2018 at 3:46 am

I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard in favor of his web site,
    as here every stuff is quality based material. http://edgeroofing.com/eonlylogo2014website/

16. formation anglais dif sophia antipolis

September 26, 2018 at 8:56 am

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really
    useful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to provide one thing again and help others such
    as you helped me.

17. site des rencontre

September 26, 2018 at 10:47 am

It is not my first time to visit this website, i
    am visiting this web page dailly and get nice information from here every day.

Your email address will not be published.

Featured

OLAOTAN COLLECTIONS

Published

on

By

Welcome to OLAOTAN COLLECTIONS

Where you can Get your Online store bags She sells bags

• Shoes
  • Sandals
  • Heels
  • Accessories
  • Jewelries
  • Scalfs/Hijabs,
  • Sneakers And So on…

@ very affordable price…..is that not wonderful?

Why can’t you contact us and let us change your mold of dressing to a quality one.
WhatsApp:08096754437
You can also follow or check us on

[email protected]OLAOTAN_COLLECTIONS

What are you still waiting for? Contact us and let be at your door step

ORDER NOW

Continue Reading

Featured

Video Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Let Your Girl Get This Kind Of Massage?

Published

on

By

Hello Guys,

Imagine your Girlfriend/Wife is complaining of serious body pain and she needs to be handled or massaged by a Professional to get better.

Be sincere, if your wife is to be massaged like this 👇

Watch Video below:-

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

Would You Allow Her To Be Massaged Like This?

No lie ooooooooo, someone of una go dey form boss now but can’t even stand a guy starring at your babe for 1 min 😂😂😂

Drop your comments.

I Caught My Friend Sleeping With His 13 Year Old Daughter – What Should I Do?

The post Video Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Let Your Girl Get This Kind Of Massage? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Source: 365trendies

Continue Reading

Featured

Published

on

By

Some people are not but just a Barawo!!

Who could have thought a Woman as beautiful as this will be a Thief?? She was spotted stealing Table waters, Tooth pick and other things at a party.

She was even dancing at the end after she has successful hide everything inside her bag 😂😂😂

Watch the Video below:-

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

If them catch am now, she go say na Devil work.

If you are to be at that Party and you catch someone like this, What would you do to her?

Drop your comment.

The post Barawo!! Yoruba Woman Spotted Stealing Drinks & Other Things At A Party (Watch Video) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Source: 365trendies