Connect with us

Breaking News

37 Years Old Man Dies From Electrocution in Delta State

Published

on

William madu
Advertisements
Loading...

 

A 37-year old man has been electrocuted to death after he tried switching from a generating set to electricity power while watching TV in Sapele, Delta State.
The incident was said to have happened on Sunday afternoon, at about 1:35 pm along Oleh road in the timber town.

 

William madu

 

According to an eye witness William Madu (the deceased) who works with a water processing company was watching a sitcom in his house when the incident happened “William was watching TV when BEDC brought to light and because the generator was outside,

He left his one-room to switch off the generator set and the next thing we heard was a little boy screaming, we dashed out to find him struggling with the wire and we had to switch off power from the building before we could rescue him”

Advertisements
Loading...

The source who craved anonymity told Vanguard that William gave up the ghost before they could get to the hospital ” as I speak to you his body is present in the mortuary.

Electrical appliances in the building were said to be damaged due to the incident. William was the sole breadwinner in his family and was the only male child of his father

When Vanguard visited the residence of the Madus, neighbors were seen struggling to revive the deceased father who was said to have fell unconscious on hearing the news of his son’s death.

Advertisements
Loading...

A Nigerian News/Entertainment blogger, writer, entrepreneur, PR Expert and a Tech Enthusiast. We bring you the Nigerian News, Music and All Informative Messages On This Medium. Connect With Me Via: IG/Twitter: @only1damii Call/Whatsapp: +2349054969616

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.